Ocean Housing Group Ltd
Ocean Housing Group Limited is the Group parent and is responsible for Group strategy, Governance and Financial management.
- £50m Turnover
- 240 Staff
- 800 new homes to be built over the next 5 years
Ocean Housing Ltd
Ocean Housing Limited owns and manages affordable housing, and develops new affordable homes to meet local need.
- £145m Investment in new & existing homes over the next 5 years
- 4,500 homes in management
- 152 new Affordable homes being completed in 2017/18
Gilbert and Goode Limited is our commercial company which builds homes for open market sale, builds affordable housing for Ocean, and is a successful contractor.
- 1,000 new homes built since joining the Ocean Group
- £2m Gift Aid to Ocean Housing
- Built Cornwall’s first BREEAM ‘Outstanding’ building – Prince Charles House, St. Austell.