Ocean Housing Group Ltd
Ocean Housing Group Limited is the Group parent and is responsible for Group strategy, Governance and Financial management.
- £50m Turnover
- 240 Staff
- 800 new homes to be built over the next 5 years
Ocean Housing Ltd
Ocean Housing Limited owns and manages affordable housing, and develops new affordable homes to meet local need.
- £145m Investment in new & existing homes over the next 5 years
- 4,500 homes in management
- 152 new Affordable homes being completed in 2017/18
Gilbert & Goode Ltd
Gilbert and Goode Limited is our commercial company which builds homes for open market sale, builds affordable housing for Ocean, and is a successful contractor.
- 1,000 new homes built since joining the Ocean Group
- £2m Gift Aid to Ocean Housing
- Built Cornwall’s first BREEAM ‘Outstanding’ building – Prince Charles House, St. Austell.
As part of our promise to our tenants, Ocean adheres to a set of seven clearly defined ‘Service Standards’ or best practice guidelines.
Four times a year, we measure our performance against these guidelines to ensure we are doing our jobs properly and discover where we can make improvements.
These seven ‘Service Standards’ now need modernising and updating.
‘Your Opinion Counts!’
Our customers now have a chance to tell us what they expect from us and help us define these standards.
We’re inviting them along to one of our open meetings in January to make sure their voice is heard!
Held at our St Austell offices we will discuss the standards and create a set of commitments for each of our services, so theyknow what to expect from us. We can assist with transport and there will be a free buffet.
Please contact the Tenant Involvement Team for more information and to confirm your attendance.
LiveChat with our Customer Services team
Tel: 01726 874450