Ocean has a clear vision for its future, and we will gear all our activities towards achieving this vision.
“To be an innovative provider of quality homes and services, with residents and staff at the heart of Ocean, and Ocean at the heart of the community”.
‘To invest in Homes, Jobs, Training and Growth to improve Cornwall’s Economic Future’.
The Group’s vision and mission are laid out in our Corporate Strategy (which in turn, is incorporated into a 35 year Business Plan).
The Corporate Strategy is reviewed, updated and approved by the Board on an annual basis. The objectives are then translated and filtered into the annual company plans for Ocean Housing and Gilbert & Goode.
The company plans outline and set targets for operational delivery of the Corporate Strategy objectives for the year ahead in the context of continuous improvement and efficiency.
Our five “Golden Threads” interweave throughout all our activities, methods of engagement and culture in order to achieve our vision and mission.
“Golden Threads” – Our Objectives
To achieve our vision of the future, we have set ourselves the following targets:
- Have residents at the heart of everything we do
- Continue to strengthen our Governance
- Provide good quality services, right first time
- Provide innovative, energy efficient, good quality homes
- Be an employer of choice, creating local job and training opportunities, recruiting and retaining the best people.